Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some Info For You Guys

Just so you know where I am staying, renting cars, and things like that in case you want to copy this trip, I am going to put links as well as names for you to follow.

I am staying at the Jurys Clifton Ford Hotel. The prices are pretty good. It costs 109 pounds or $198.38 a night. The rooms are really clean and the whole hotel is a no smoking place. There is only one room that you can smoke in and it REEKS! Anyway, it is near theatres and galleries so it is in a good location. It also has a 16 metre pool, gym, spa, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and dance studio, which is free of charge. All in all, it’s a great place to stay.

I will also be renting a car. It is a Rover 45 It's automatic and midsize with 4 doors. It cost me 244.40 pounds or $444.81 for the entire duration of my trip. I will pick it up and drop it off at the Airport so it's convenient for me. Here's the link: London Car Rentals



Whether you know it or not, there is a lot to do in London. At first, i had trouble finding things, and started to give up on the trip, but i found things to do. They were fun and informative. For example, you can go on London walks like Ghosts of the Old City and The Hidden Pubs of Old London Town . They were fun and kind of scary. They take you back into the parts of town you dont normally go to. It's truly a fun thing to do. I highly reccomend you go on these walks. You can also go to various museums and galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment